How Does FTP Help You Sell More Homes?
Brand Recognition & Reputation
Flagstaff Top Producers Real Estate has been synonymous with excellence and Success in Northern Arizona for 37 years… and more than 60% of our business comes from past clients and referrals from past clients. We’ve built a reputation for total client satisfaction that eases the transition from lead to client… since our name already carries so much weight and respect.
As a real estate professional, your education should never end. There is a direct correlation between the level of training an agent possesses and the level of service a client receives, so our team attends weekly training on best practices and real estate law. FTP’s culture of continuous learning has earned us a reputation for excellence and is a huge factor in our success.
An agent’s mindset is their most important asset, and Valerie Caro’s coaching helps bring out the mindset necessary to be a six-figure-earning champion. Valerie has coached and trained some of the highest-producing real estate agents in the country, and her proven systems for providing massive results are offered exclusively – and free of charge – to FTP team members.
At FTP, a continuous supply of leads is never a problem. Our proven lead gen system leverages social media, texting, sign calls, email marketing, referral networks, print ads, direct mail, 800+ syndicated partner websites, and Valerie’s tremendous past client database to generate hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every year. As a member of the FTP team, you’ll have your own personal client database in addition to the training required to turn leads into repeat clients.
You’re only as strong as the team that supports you; FTP’s award-winning marketing and administrative team are as experienced as they are agile. Becoming an FTP agent means instant access to the very best listing management, escrow management, marketing, staging, photography, sign & lockbox installation, and home improvement vendors. FTP’s administrative staff are as committed to your client’s satisfaction as they are to your personal success.
Our goal is to make all of our agents millionaires!
If you’re willing to commit to continual training, regular coaching, a strict daily routine, effective communication, and – above all – our pledge to always put clients first, then FTP is the place where your career will reach new heights.
What to expect at FTP:
- Positive and respectful work environment
- Massive supply of daily leads
- Daily and weekly coaching and training
- Lead management system
- High-quality marketing materials
- No marketing or listing expenses
- Experienced support team
- Tremendous market presence
- High individual sales volume
- Consistent accountability
What FTP expects from you:
- Strong communication & networking skills
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Acceptance of coaching suggestions and training
- Strong, self-starting work ethic
- An Arizona real estate license
- Daily prospecting for new business using Valerie Caro’s proven home selling system
- Daily lead follow-up. Show properties to qualified home buyers.
- Present marketing plans to home sellers Negotiate contracts